- A wide variety of single pole, double pole, high-capacity (16 A) type and high-sensitivity type (250 mW) relays are available.
- IEC/EN 60335-1 conformed. (-HA Model)
- Satisfies ambient operating temperature requirement of 85°C and 105°C (-CV Model).
- Clearance and creepage distance: 8 mm / 8 mm min.
- G2RL-1(A)-E-ASI: TV3 rating models available.
- IEC/EN 60079-15 conformed (Except G2RL-1(A)-H, G2RL-1A-E-CV(-HA) Models).
- Reduced power consumption with voltage holding and pulse width modulation (PWM) control (only for G2RL-□-PW1 model).
|Rated current (mA)||Coil resistance (Ù)||Must operate voltage
|Must release voltage
|Power consumption (mW)|
|% of rated voltage|
|Standard, High- capacity||5 VDC||80.0||62.5||
10 to 41%*
130% (at 85°C)
|Approx. 400 Approx. 120*|
|48 VDC||8.96||5,358||Approx. 430|
|High- sensitivity||5 VDC||50||96||
Note 1. The rated current and coil resistance are measured at a coil temperature of 23°C with a tolerance of ±10%. Note 2. The operating characteristics are measured at a coil temperature of 23°C.
Note 3. The “max. voltage” is the maximum voltage that can be applied to the relay coil.
- These numbers are only for -PW1 Power consumption with holding voltage is approx.120mW. Please confirm the detail in page 8 coil voltage reduction (holding voltage).
● Contacts: Flux Protection Type
|Standard type (resistive load)||High-capacity type (resistive load)||High-sensitivity type (resistive load)|
|Contact material||Ag-alloy (Cd free)|
|Rated load||12 A at 250 VAC
12 A at 24 VDC (See note)
|8 A at 250 VAC
8 A at 30 VDC (See note)
|16 A at 250 VAC
16 A at 24 VDC (See note)
|10 A at 250 VAC (See note)|
|Rated carry current||12 A (See note)||8 A (70°C)/5 A (85°C) (See note)||16 A (See note)||10 A (See note)|
|Max. switching voltage||440 VAC, 300 VDC|
|Max. switching current||12 A||8 A||16 A||10 A|
|Failure rate (P level) (reference value*)||40 mA at 24 VDC|
- This value was measured at a switching frequency of 120 operations/min. Note: Contact your OMRON representative for the ratings on sealed
Flux Protection Type
Item Number of poles
|Standard type||High-capacity type||High-sensitivity type|
|Contact resistance *1||100 mÙ max.|
|Operate time||15 ms max.|
|Release time||5 ms max.|
|Insulation resistance *2||1,000 MÙ min.|
|Between coil and
|5,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1min|
|Between contacts of the same
1,000 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1min
of different polarity
|–||2,500 VAC, 50/60 Hz for 1min||–|
|Impulse withstand voltage||10 kV (1.2 x 50 ms)|
|Vibration resistance||Destruction||10 to 55 to 10 Hz, 0.75 mm single amplitude (1.5 mm double amplitude)|
|Malfunction||10 to 55 to 10 Hz, 0.75 mm single amplitude (1.5 mm double amplitude)|
|Shock resistance||Destruction||1,000 m/s2|
|Malfunction||Energized: 100 m/s2, De-energized: 100 m/s2|
|Mechanical||20,000,000 operations (at 18,000 operations/hr)|
Electrical *3 (resistive load)
G2RL-1A, G2RL-1(-HA, -PW1):
50,000 operations at 250 VAC, 12 A
30,000 operations at 24 VDC, 12 A
G2RL-2(A)(-HA, -PW1), G2RL-2-ASI:
30,000 operations at 250 VAC, 8 A
30,000 operations at 30 VDC, 8 A
|G2RL-1A-E(-ASI, -HA, -PW1),
G2RL-1-E(-ASI, -HA, -PW1):
30,000 operations at 250 VAC, 16 A
30,000 operations at 24 VDC, 16 A G2RL-1A-E-CV(-HA):
50,000 operations at 250 VAC, 16 A
50,000 operations at 250 VAC, 10 A
|Ambient operating temperature||-40°C to 85°C (with no icing or condensation)
-40°C to 105°C (with no icing or condensation) by G2RL-1A-E-CV
|Ambient operating humidity||5% to 85% (with no icing or condensation)|
|Weight||Approx. 12 g|