- Higher availability of overhead line networks – reduced downtime.
- Quick fault detection – exact fault localization and information to maintenance teams.
- High degree of sensitivity, the measurement starts at @50A – reliable detection of high-impedance faults.
- Self-sustained sensors reduce the energy consumption of the device – enhancing the service life of the supply battery in the device (battery life: 10 years).
- Own security key and IPsec encryption for data exchange with SICAM FCG – highest protection against unauthorized access (intruders).
- Quick and easy device configuration with QR code on SICAM FSI and a web browser rather than DIP switches – high degree of user-friendly configurability.
- Maintenance-free design of the device – with the exception of a battery change after 10 years, the SICAM FSI is absolutely maintenance-free.
The large-size display of the initial commissioning year on the device enables operating personnel to see when the battery is due for changing while remaining on the floor.
- Various flashing light frequencies depending on fault type – quick and precise fault diagnosis for the maintenance team.
|device short name||Flite 110-SA|
|Range of product||Easergy Flite|
|Product or component type||Fault passage indicator|
|Rated frequency (fr)||50/60 Hz|
|Rated voltage (Ur)||7…36 kV|
|Cable outer diameter||5…25 mm|
|Setting||Internal DIP switch|
|Inrush restraint duration||3 s|
|Reset||Automatic reset 70 s voltage presence
Manual with magnet
Timer 2…16 h
|Local signalling||LEDs 40 lumen|
|Overcurrent protection||100 A
|Overcurrent fault||6 A
|Time delay setting||Fault acknowledge time : 30 ms|
|Battery life||10 year(s)|
|Net weight||0.36 kg|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Electrostatic discharge immunity test – test level: 8 kV criteria B (air discharge) conforming to IEC 61000-4-2
Electrostatic discharge immunity test – test level: 4 kV criteria B (contact discharge) conforming to IEC 61000-4-2
Radiated radio-frequency electromagnetic field immunity test – test level: 10 V/m, 80 MHz…1 GHz criteria A conforming to IEC 61000-4-3
Radiated radio-frequency electromagnetic field immunity test – test level: 3 V/m, 1400 MHz…2 GHz criteria A conforming to IEC 61000-4-3
Magnetic field at power frequency – test level: 30 A/m criteria A conforming to IEC 61000-4-8
|Mechanical robustness||Vibrations 10…2000 Hz 2 gn 10 min conforming to IEC 60068-2-6
Vibrations 10…500 Hz 5 gn 1 h conforming to IEC 60068-2-6
Bumps 40 gn 6 ms 2000 shocks conforming to IEC 60068-2-27
Wind resistance up to 135 km/h for 25 mm diameter cable
|IP degree of protection||IP56|
|IK degree of protection||IK07 conforming to IEC 62262|
|Ambient air temperature for operation||-40…70 °C|
|Relative humidity||93 % conforming to IEC 60068-2-30|