- Higher availability of overhead line networks – reduced downtime.
- Quick fault detection – exact fault localization and information to maintenance teams.
- High degree of sensitivity, the measurement starts at @50A – reliable detection of high-impedance faults.
- Self-sustained sensors reduce the energy consumption of the device – enhancing the service life of the supply battery in the device (battery life: 10 years).
- Own security key and IPsec encryption for data exchange with SICAM FCG – highest protection against unauthorized access (intruders).
- Quick and easy device configuration with QR code on SICAM FSI and a web browser rather than DIP switches – high degree of user-friendly configurability.
- Maintenance-free design of the device – with the exception of a battery change after 10 years, the SICAM FSI is absolutely maintenance-free.
The large-size display of the initial commissioning year on the device enables operating personnel to see when the battery is due for changing while remaining on the floor.
- Various flashing light frequencies depending on fault type – quick and precise fault diagnosis for the maintenance team.
JYZ-HW V2.0 Overhead Line Remote Fault indicator Features and Options
|Permanent Fault||Indication of permanent fault by three red ultra-bright blinking LEDs.|
|Instantaneous Fault||Indication of instantaneous fault by three green ultra-bright blinking LEDs.|
|Earth-fault||Indication of earth-fault by red and green ultra-bright LEDs blinking alternately.|
|Low Battery Warning||Indication of Low battery alarm by three yellow ultra-bright blinking LEDs.|
|Parameter Adjusted||The parameters can be read and adjusted by bidirectional wireless tools.|
|Remote Transmission||DCU can transmit data to remote SCADA system.|
|Power Supply||The indicator can take power from overhead lines, with lithium battery backup.
The DCU can take power from solar energy with lithium battery backup.
|Short-circuit Trip Current (Phase to Phase)||Adjustable, 1A step, 150A default|
|Earth-fault Voltage Drop (Phase to Ground)||Adjustable: 1% step, 30% default|
|Earth-fault Response Delay||Adjustable: 1 second step, 30s default|
|Indication Unit Reset||1 manual by magnet
2 communications by wireless tools or DCU (optional)
3 time reset: adjustable, 1 second step, 24h default
4 Auto delay reset after repower, 1 second step, 30s default
|Internal Type Test||According to IEEE495-2007|
|Operation Temperature Range||-40~+70℃|
|Power Supply||Lithium battery type AA 3.6V / 2.7Ah, replaceable|
|Battery Life||Approx. 10 years|
|Cable Diameter Ranges||6mm~42mm|
|Blinking Frequency||20 per minute, adjustable|
|Maximum Operating Voltage||<= 38KV|
|Communication||433MHz from indicators to DCU
2G/3G/4G from DCU to SCADA