Feature of 3VM Siemens MCCB Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- The compact size and robust design are suitable for use in switching disconnections.
- In the 4Pwsn version, the neutral is connected first and disconnected last.
- The front cover is unified and a variety of accessories are available
Applications of 3VM Siemens MCCB Molded Case Circuit Breakers
- In medium and low-voltage power systems, circuit protection is necessary to prevent overload, short circuit, and other faults.
- It is also used in industrial control systems to safeguard motors, transformers, and other equipment.
- It is employed in household, commercial, and industrial building electrical systems, as well as to protect communication equipment and lines.
- Circuit protection is also essential in the electrical systems of new energy equipment like solar and wind energy, ensuring the safe operation of electrical equipment.
Specification of 3VM Siemens MCCB Molded Case Circuit Breakers
|Additional Product Information
|Country of origin
|RoHS Conformity Date
|B: return restricted, please contact your Siemens partner/contact
|WEEE (2012/19/EU) Take-Back Obligation