Features of CEN160 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- The breaker is suitable for use in a DC system without grounding, with one pole grounded or with the neutral point grounded.
- It can handle a maximum current of 1250A when multiple breakers are operated in parallel.
- The breaker features an arcing quench system that combines VJC and lSTAC technologies.
- It can operate at full load at a temperature of 50℃.
- The breaker can be mounted vertically or horizontally and has an isolation function.
- It complies with the standards lEC60947-2 and GB14048.2.
Applications of CEN160 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Protecting circuits in medium and low voltage power systems from overloads, short circuits and other faults
- Ensure the safety of motors, transformers and other equipment in industrial control systems
- Used in residential, commercial and industrial buildings to protect electrical systems
- Used to protect communication equipment, lines, etc.
- It is crucial for the electrical system of new energy equipment such as solar energy and wind energy.
- Ensure reliable operation of electrical equipment
Specification of CEN160 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
|Shell frame grade current
|Ripping device rated current
|Number of poles
|Rated insulation voltage
|Rated operational voltage
|Rated impulse withstand voltage
|Rated ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity
|Rated operational short-circuit breaking capacity