- Withstand high voltage and high current load, long service life.
- High sensitivity and fast response speed can ensure the accuracy of circuit operation.
- The operation is simple, the installation is convenient, and it can adapt to various circuit requirements.
- Small in size, lightweight and takes up little space.
- It can withstand high temperature, low temperature and humid environment, and can improve the stability of the circuit.
- Good sealing performance, can prevent foreign matter from entering the
- High power, suitable for the control of high power circuits.
- Small noise, small vibration, stable use.
- Has good strength and durability
- Commonly used in the control of large air conditioning systems.
- Lighting system to control the switch of lights.
- Used for compressor control in refrigeration systems.
- In motor control, the motor can realize normal start-stop and reverse operation.
- Used in power capacitor banks to control the connection and disconnection of capacitors
- Used in the automation control of industrial production lines
- Rated operation current Ie: 6A~630A
- Rated operation voltage Ue: 220V~690V
- Rated insulation voltage: 690V (NXC-06M~100), 1000V (NXC-120~630)
- Number of poles: 3P and 4P (only for NXC-06M~12M)
- Coil control method: AC (NXC-06(M)~225), DC (NXC-06M~12M), AC/DC (NXC-265~630)
- Installation method: NXC-06M~100 rail and screw installation, NXC-120~630 screw installation
|Type||Operation and installation conditions|
|Compliant standards||IEC/EN 60947-1, IEC/EN 60947-4-1, IEC/EN 60947-5-1|
|Enclosure protection degree||NXC-06M~38: IP20; NXC-40~100: IP10; NXC-120~630: IP00|
|Operation temperature limits: -35℃~+70℃. Normal operation temperature range: -5℃~+40℃.
The 24-hour average temperature should not exceed +35℃. For use beyond the normal operation temperature range,
see “Instructions for use in abnormal conditions” in the annex.
|Altitude||Not exceeding 2000 m above sea level|
|The relative humidity should not exceed 50% at the upper temperature limit of +70℃.
A higher relative humidity is allowed at a lower temperature, e.g. 90% at +20℃. Special precautions should be taken against occasional condensation due to humidity variations.
|Installation conditions||The angle between the installation surface and the vertical surface should not exceed ±5°.|
|Shock and vibration||The product should be installed in places without significant shaking, shock, and vibration.|