Features of TOU-550V Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Utilized within a DC system without grounding, either with one pole grounded or with the neutral point grounded.
- Capable of carrying a maximum load of 1250A when multiple breakers are operated in parallel.
- Incorporates an arcing quench system that combines VJC and ISTAC technologies.
- Designed to operate at full load even in ambient temperatures of up to 50℃.
- Can be installed both vertically and horizontally.
- Includes isolation functionality and complies with the standards lEC60947-2 and GB14048.2.
Applications of TOU-550V Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- These devices are used in medium and low voltage power systems.
- Their purpose is to protect circuits from overloads, short circuits, and various other electrical faults.
- In industrial control systems, they are essential for safeguarding motors, transformers, and other critical equipment.
- They are also employed in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings to ensure the safety of electrical systems.
- Furthermore, they play a role in protecting communication equipment and associated communication lines.
- In the context of emerging energy technologies like solar and wind power, these components are vital for guaranteeing the secure operation of electrical equipment.
Specification of TOU-550V Molded Case Circuit Breaker
|Shell frame grade current
|Ripping device rated current
|Number of poles
|Rated insulation voltage
|Rated operational voltage
|Rated impulse withstand voltage
|Rated ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity
|Rated operational short-circuit breaking capacity