- Protection: The fuse holder is made of high-quality materials, which can effectively protect the circuit and extend the service life of the fuse.
- Use in many places: Cnc low voltage fuse holder can be used in factory, warehouse, factory and other places.
- Simple to install: The fuse holder is easy to install, no complicated tools are required, and it can be installed in a few minutes.
- Power systems: Protect motors, transformers and other electrical equipment in power systems from overload and short-circuit damage
- Used to protect circuits, electrical components and motors in industrial control systems to prevent equipment damage caused by current overload or short circuit
- Used to prevent overloading of electrical circuits in buildings and real estate projects, protecting wires, sockets and other electrical equipment
- Used in automobiles, trains, boats and other vehicles to protect circuits and electronic equipment from damage caused by current overload
- Used in household appliances, such as air conditioners, refrigerators, washing machines, etc., to prevent electrical equipment from being overloaded or short-circuited to cause fire or equipment damage
|Article Number (Market Facing Number)||3NW7023-4|
|Product Description||CYLINDRICAL FUSE-HOLDER 10X38 1000V 25A 2-POLE FOR PHOTOVOLTAIC-APPLICATION|
|Product family||PV Cylindrical Fuses|
|Product Lifecycle (PLM)||PM300:Active Product|
|Export Control Regulations||AL : N / ECCN : N|
|Standard lead time ex-works||95 Day/Days|
|Net Weight (kg)||0,101 Kg|
|Packaging Dimension||92,00 x 215,00 x 63,00|
|Package size unit of measure||MM|
|Additional Product Information|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|Compliance with the substance restrictions according to RoHS directive||Since: 30.06.2009|
|Product class||B: return restricted, please contact your Siemens partner/contact|
|WEEE (2012/19/EU) Take-Back Obligation||Yes|