- Simplifies calibration/verification of precision calibrators and current sources
- Shunts sized for currents from 1mA to 100A
- Usable from dc to 100 kHz
- 14 individual dc and ac current shunts with a 1, 2, 5 sequence over 6 decades of current
- Simple direct measurements, making ac/dc transfers unnecessary
- Stability typically better then ± 5.0 µΩ/Ω for one year
- Typical angular accuracy of better than ± 0.003º at 1 kHz
- Commonly used in the control of large air conditioning systems.
- Lighting system to control the switch of lights.
- Used for compressor control in refrigeration systems.
- In motor control, the motor can realize normal start-stop and reverse operation.
- Used in power capacitor banks to control the connection and disconnection of capacitors
- Used in the automation control of industrial production lines
Voltage drop ：75mV
Operational Temparature： -40 to +60°C
Overload： 120% of nominal current (2 hours)
Shunt Temperature with load current
< 80°C when Load current < 50A
< 120°C when Load current > 50A