Feature of DC MCCB 125A 550V PV Solar MCCB
- Compact and durable design for switch disconnect purposes.
- Features a 4Pwsn version where neutral makes first and breaks last.
- It was equipped with a uniform front escutcheon plate.
- Offers a wide range of available accessories.
Application of DC MCCB 125A 550V PV Solar MCCB
- Renewable energy system that converts sunlight into electricity,
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) system,
- Energy storage device,
- A facility that houses computer servers and networking equipment,
- System that converts alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC) for use in a data center
Specification of DC MCCB 125A 550V PV Solar MCCB
|Product or component type
|Molded Case Circuit Breaker
|Trip unit technology
|Thermal – magnetic
|Rated current [In]
|63A, 80A, 100A, 125A
|[Ue] rated operational voltage
|ON / OFF indication
|Mechnical durability endurance