Features of KFM250 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Suitable for application in ungrounded DC systems, systems with one earthed pole, or systems with a grounded neutral point.
- Capable of carrying a maximum load of 1250A when multiple breakers are operated in parallel.
- Features an arcing quench system that combines VJC and lSTAC technologies for enhanced safety.
- Designed to operate at full load even in environments with a temperature of 50℃.
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally to accommodate different installation preferences.
- Includes an isolation function for added electrical safety.
- Complies with international standards, including lEC60947-2 and GB14048.2.
Applications of KFM250 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
- Within medium and low-voltage power systems, their role is to safeguard circuits against overloads, short circuits, and various electrical faults.
- In industrial control systems, they serve to protect motors, transformers, and other essential equipment.
- Their application extends to residential, commercial, and industrial building electrical systems, where they play a critical role in ensuring safety.
- They are also utilized to safeguard communication equipment and communication lines.
- Additionally, they are integral to the electrical systems of emerging energy sources like solar and wind power.
- Their primary objective is to ensure the secure operation of electrical equipment.
Specification of KFM250 Molded Case Circuit Breaker
|Shell frame grade current
|Ripping device rated current
|Number of poles
|Rated insulation voltage
|Rated operational voltage
|Rated impulse withstand voltage
|Rated ultimate short-circuit breaking capacity
|Rated operational short-circuit breaking capacity