- It can support up to 4 programmable measurement input circuits and various input specifications,such as K, S, E, J,
- B, N, T, WRe5-WRe26, PT100 etc., as well as automatic cold junction compensation of thermocouple and can input linear signal and freely define scale. After digital correction input , each input circuit has digital filtering, and the filtering intensity can be independently adjusted or canceled
- High performance components are used to greatly reduce the temperature drift and mutual interference between the four channels, so that the accuracy and anti-interference performance of multi-channel measurement can also reach the same level as that of single channel measurement instruments.
- It can support the overall sizes of D5/E5/D7/E7 DIN rail or panel mounted instruments. The rail type without display can be connected to E8 handheld display for display programming.
- Each circuit of the instrument can independently set the upper and lower limits or deviation alarm output functions, and its alarm output position (AL1 or AL2) can be specified by programming. The upper or lower limit alarm signals of different input circuits can be programmed to output from the same alarm channel or from different channels.
- With 12 field parameter settings, users can “customize” the instrument according to their own usage habits.
- It has the advanced function of computer communication and is fully compatible with the communication protocol of commonly used AI-708 artificial intelligence regulator/temperature controller. One AI-7048 can be equivalent to four independent measuring and control instruments in communication.
- The 70482 type in the multi-channel temperature controller series, whose 4-way programming measurement input,circuit’s weak current signals are isolated from each other, is suitable for the thermocouple whose cathode is connected to the shell.
- AI-7048 is fully compatible with AI-7028 and AI-7038. AI-7028 is a control instrument with two channels of independent measurement. For wiring, only refer to the first two channels of AI-7048.
Thermocouple: K, S, R, E, J, T, B, N, etc; Linear input: 0~20mV, 0~60mV, 0~1V, 1~5V, 4-20ma, etc.
K(-50~+1300℃), S(-50~+1700℃), R(-50~+1700℃), T(-200~+350℃), E(0~+800℃), J(0~+1000℃), B(+200~+1800℃), N(0~+1300℃), WRe3~WRe25(0~+2300℃), WRe5~WRe26(0~+2300℃), PT100(-200~+800℃)
Linear input: freely defined by user with SCH and SCL parameter
Measurement accuracy: ± 0.2% FS ± 1 word
Note 1: When internal cold junction compensation is adopted for thermocouple input, 1 ℃ cold junction compensation allowable error shall be added.
Note 2:B scale thermocouple can be measured in the range of 60~600 C, but the accuracy can not reach the calibration accuracy. The measurement accuracy can be guaranteed in the range of 600~1800 C.
Temperature drift: < 0.01%FS/C (typical value is 60ppm/C)
Electromagnetic compatibility electrical IEC61,000-4-4 (electrical fast transient pulse group), ± 4KV/5KHz; IEC61,000-4-5 (surge), 4KV
Isolation voltage withstand, isolation power supply end, relay contact and signal end shall be no less than 2300VDC; ≥ 600VDC between SSR voltage output and thermocouple input
Control cycle: 48 seconds/4 circuits
Output specification: SSR drive voltage, 12VDC/20mA per circuit, including short circuit protection function
Power supply: 100~240VAC/50Hz or 24VAC/DC ＋10%, －15%; 5VA
Operating environment: temperature – 10~+60 ℃, humidity ≤ 90% RH