- Calculate the thermal energy in the motor to determine maximum safe start times with full motor protection. Accurate temperature tracking also minimizes the time needed between starts.
- Use the four programmable pushbuttons on the front panel for quick, personalized control, including factory default start and stop functions.
- Provide overcurrent, thermal overload, undercurrent, current unbalance, current differential, phase loss, ground fault, and over- or underfrequency protection and much more.
- Choose from single or dual copper or fiber-optic Ethernet, Modbus® TCP,
- IEC 61850, Modbus Serial, EIA-232, EIA-485, Telnet, and FTP protocols. Pick
- one or multiple connections, including multiple Modbus sessions for the custom configuration of your application.
- Apply the SEL-710 Motor Protection Relay in extreme conditions, with an operating temperature range of –40° to +85°C (–40° to +185°F). The SEL-710 is designed and tested to exceed applicable standards, including those for
- vibration, electromagnetic compatibility, and adverse environmental conditions.
- Motor protection and control for a variety of drives
- Application-specific standard configurations resulting in a shorter relay setup and commissioning time
- Preconfigured solutions for utility distribution and industrial applications
AC Current Inputs ：5 A or 1 A phase and 5 A, 1 A, or 2.5 mA (high sensitivity) neutral, depending on model
AC Voltage Inputs ：300 Vac continuous, 600 Vac for 10 seconds
Output Contacts：The relay supports Form A, B, and C outputs.
Pickup and Dropout Times ：Pickup time:
≤8 ms for standard output contact
<50 μs (resistive load) for hybrid output contact
Dropout time: ≤8 ms for standard output contact ≤8 ms (resistive load) for hybrid output contact
Optoisolated Control Inputs ：DC/AC control signals: 250, 220, 125, 110, 48, or 24
Frequency and Phase Rotation: System frequency: 50, 60 Hz
Phase rotation: ABC, ACB
Frequency tracking: 20–70 Hz
Power Supply: 110–250 Vdc or 110–240 Vac
Input voltage range: 85–300 Vdc or 85–264 Vac
Input voltage range: 19.2–60 Vdc
Operating Temperature: –40° to +85°C (–40° to +185°F)