- Wide voltage tolerance +10% to -20% nominal
- Front mounted coil terminals
- Four compact frame sizes cover applications to 150A
- Dual box terminals make wiring safer and easier for cables with
- uneven cross-sections
- New plug-in technology provides tool-less connection with other
- contactors and accessories, saving time and reducing wiring errors
- Commonly used in the control of large air conditioning systems.
- Lighting system to control the switch of lights.
- Used for compressor control in refrigeration systems.
- In motor control, the motor can realize normal start-stop and reverse operation.
- Used in power capacitor banks to control the connection and disconnection of capacitors
- Used in the automation control of industrial production lines
|Starter Coil Voltage||24 VDC|
|Starter HP||2 HP @ 115 VAC 1 Phase|
|Starter HP||7.5 HP @ 200/208 VAC 3 Phase|
|Starter HP||5 HP @ 230/240 VAC 1 Phase|
|Starter HP||10 HP @ 230/240 VAC 3 Phase|
|Starter HP||30 HP @ 575/600 VAC 3 Phase|
|Starter HP||20 HP @ 460/480 VAC 3 Phase|
|Sub Component||TeSys D IEC Contactor|
|Starter Poles||Three Pole|
|Starter Amperage||40 Amp|
|Starter Auxiliary Contacts||3 NO|